We are looking for Social media specialists for our reputed client in Khobar ,Saudi Arabia with Transferable Iqama
The candidate will be working in the Marketing Department of an Investment Company and handling the Social Media Marketing of Chain of Three Restaurants.The candidate must be able to handle photography of products and design the posts for social media ,he/she must also be able to make short advertising videos for the restaurants
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Design Social Media Posts along with making of short advertising videos for the restaurants.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Bachelors Degree in the related field
- English is a must ,Basic Arabic also required.
- Must have Transferable Iqama
- Must be Indian or Filipino
- Salary Range SAR 3,000~SAR 3,500
- Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.