Our iGaming client is currently seeking a Sports Trader to undertake risk management, product optimization, pre match and in-play trading and help with the smooth running of their sportsbook operation ensuring a best in class service to their b2b brands. The Sports Trader will primarily be responsible for ensuring all sports within the Sportsbook offering are traded and risk managed effectively and efficiently. He/she will also focus on accurate profiling of customers based on betting behavior and actively examine trading performance to sports they are assigned. The Sports Trader, under the supervision of Senior Traders will also be responsible for the training and mentoring of junior team members.
- Execute and optimize the trading and risk management strategy
- Training of Junior Traders
- Monitor prices and control liabilities
- Customer profiling
- Provide performance analysis and reporting.
- Deliver a targeted and relevant sportsbook product specific to the customer base
- Odds compilation
- Work closely with 3rd party suppliers ensuring optimization of given products in operation
- Responsible for the trading of Pre-Match & Live sporting events using bespoke trading tools.
- 3+ years in a trading/risk trading role
- English Speaking, Reading & Writing Skills
- Thorough knowledge of a wide variety of sports
- Proven risk management skills in a high-volume environment
- Customer/Client centric at all times
- Ability to decision make & work in high paced environment often under time pressure
- Flexibility required to work shifts often on weekends & evenings
- Experience and Knowledge of Asian Handicaps and Total Lines advantageous
- Experience and Knowledge of US Sports advantageous
- Mathematics, Quantitative or Stats based degree advantageous
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience in a b2b environment advantageous
- Strong mathematical skills
Please send your CV to Gosia@bettingconnections.com if you are interested in this role.