Our client, a leading enterprise with a large-scale technology setup and multiple data centers in the region, they are looking for a strong project manager to manage their strategic infrastructure projects. The selected candidate will be managing large-scale, complex infrastructure projects across multiple disciplines and domains.
– Manage Project Delivery in multiple technical areas, including Data and Voice networks, Databases, Cloud, Virtualization, Data Centers, etc.
– Work with the technical team and business unit to drive the end-to-end execution of the projects.
– Liaise and communicate with various stakeholders including Finance, IT, Operations, etc.
– Identify potential project risks and define the right mitigation strategy.
– Manage the project budget, cost management according to internal business management rules.
– Work with senior management on communications, project updates, and escalation.
– At least 8 years of experience in hands-on project management for enterprise infrastructure environment.
– Extensive project management skills in planning, budgeting, tracking, status reporting, stakeholder management, etc.
– Understanding of various technology platforms across Servers, Data Center, Storage, Data and Voice Network, Cloud, etc.
– PMP or Prince2 is preferred.
– Articulate and able to communicate with senior executives.
– Excellent communications skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
– Bachelor or Master Degree in IT and/or Business Management from a reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Vince Natteri at email@example.com and put "Strategic Infrastructure Project Manager – Enterprise Technology" in the subject header. Data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Pinpoint Asia is the leading specialist Financial IT recruitment firm in the Asia Pacific region. Visit Pinpoint Asia’s website at http://www.pinpointasia.com today to see other exciting job opportunities.