Terminal 1 Limited
Terminal 1 is a company that offers personalized and affordable recruitment services to connect job-seekers and employers. Terminal 1 is not just an ordinary recruiting firm, it is a firm of high technology that owns a unique machine-readable recruitment platform which is able to guide machines to match candidates and companies.
Terminal 1 currently provide services to startups, non-profits and enterprises including:
- Employer branding
- Recruitment strategy planning
- Developing and running tailor-made technical and cultural assessment
- Overall candidate experience management.
Terminal 1 is continuously hiring software builders to both recruit and build automated recruitment tools. Our recruiters are highly skilled software engineers, product designers, data scientists, accountants, and lawyers with strong technical skills and a network in their industry.
Benefits of working at Terminal 1:
- We welcome and appreciate employees to not just stay in their own working field but also actively collaborate with other teams to generate ideas. We treasure the thoughts and ideas of our team thus we offer high freedom to employees to make a difference to the company.
- We are a firm that has smart and passionate employees from not just Hong Kong but other countries with different backgrounds. We are an international team!
- Employees are always our first priority thus generous amount of equity ranging from better equipment to housing are given to our employees.
- We are on the mission to let everyone focus on what they are good at, and to build a better team at the same time.
- Work closely with our data scientist, engineer and co-founders to design, improve and develop our recruitment platform, new recruitment product(s), marketing collateral, etc.
- Work with clients from different industries by providing help on designing their employment branding from scratch.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master in Adobe design Suite (AI, PS, InDesign), other visual design and wire-framing tools (Sketch etc)
- Any degree are accepted, we care more about what you can do with your portfolio.
- High Fluency in English, as you are going to work with an international team.
- Positive attitude and good cultural fit with our company.
How to apply:
- Click onto http://www.ttyl1.co/#/companies/tty1.
- Login with your Linkedin account.
- Click on the Cultural Fit tab on our profile page and answer the multiple choices cultural questions.
- Click on your profile picture on the top right, scroll down and click the button to edit your basic information.
- Message us on the chat-box in the right bottom corner when you are done.
- After screening through your assessment and CV, if we think you are qualified for the position, you will receive a take-home task from us for further assessment.
- If you also pass our take-home task, you will be invited to an on-site interview with our team