- Tasks include replying to applicant`s emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews with senior HR staff
- Post job ads on general career websites, university and college career websites, and internship websites
- Develop relationships with universities and colleges that have intern programs
- Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
- Speaker initiations
- Agenda planning
- Event coordination
- You are studying for or shall have a University degree in HR, Journalism, Business, Arts, or any programs providing strong English language training or candidates with strong English language skills.
- You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintain productivity and be committed to the job.
- You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and is strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR
Benefits of this Internship Include
- You gain real-world work experience at an internationally reputable high-tech company.
- Learn real-world knowledge, work ethics, and team spirit.
- Receive 3 certificates, and
- It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, which makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.