• Develop professional web contents
• Write articles
• Review tech staff’s writings
• Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
• Speaker initiations
• Agenda planning
• Event coordination
• You are studying for or have a University degree in Journalism, Arts, or any programs providing strong English language training or candidates with strong English language skills.
• Proficient and adequate writing skills.
• You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
Benefits of this Internship Include:
• You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company.
• Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirit.
• Receive 3 certificates upon successful completion of the internship; 1 for the internship and 2 for the skills you have learned.
• It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
— About the Company:
GAO Group of Companies
Founded & managed by experts with Ph.D. from prestigious universities, headquartered in both New York City, U.S. & Toronto, Canada, and ranked as one of the top 10 global leaders in RFID, BLE & IoT.
***UNPAID INTERNSHIP. We are looking to hire candidates that can start within 2-3 weeks.